Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'll put your ad for wikio.co.uk on all 50,000 pages of my Alexa 39,000 marketing forum for free

Hi ,

It's Matt the owner of http://www.thefreeadforum.com

I found your site, wikio.co.uk, in Google under
Yahoo Search Marketing.

I will put your 468 X 60 ad in rotation on the footer
of my forum which includes 50,000 Google indexed pages,
,the index page and every single post(100,000+). My site is ranked
by Alexa at 39,000. I have over 70,000 marketers on the forum
and over 1000 new members join every week.I spend $3000. per month
with Google Adwords promoting it. It is PR 4 rankded by Google.

You WILL get traffic and sales. I have over 200k
subscribers in my newsletters.

I will also put your sales letter in my
autoresponder series which gets 200-300 subscribers
per day every day. You will get sales and
traffic forever with this.

What do you have to do? Put my link on
the index page of your site. Our sites
appeal to a similar audience and I am already
ranked highly in Google's natural listings for
the keywords Yahoo Search Marketing. You can get my linking and banner
codes at: http://www.thefreeadforum.com/linktous.html

In order for me to put your big 468 X 60 ad
on my super busy forum, targeted exactly to
your market, I need a real link back to me on your homepage.
Not some link buried deep within your site.

If you do not want to do this I have also
placed your ad and link in my link directory.

It is under Yahoo Search Marketing section of my site.
You can check it out at:
http://www.thefreeadforum.com/partners/yahoo-search-marketing59.html

It says:

Yahoo Search Marketing - Yahoo! - Web Portals and Web Directories -
Internet - High-Tech - news

Yahoo Search Marketing by Wikio

If you want me to keep this link back to you
in my link directory you can link back to me
from any of your pages.

But if you want your ad on all pages of my
forum, including the index page, I need a
link back to me on your home page.

Let me know if the link is up and I will get
to work putting up yours and adding your
sales letter to my autoresponder series.
Just respond to this email.

If you do not want to hear from me again just
respond with delete in the subject of the email
and I will delete your site from the directory
and your info from my files.

Your link,
http://www.wikio.co.uk/high-tech/internet/web_portals_and_web_directories/yahoo!/yahoo_search_marketing
, will eventually be rotated off
the link directory if you do not choose to link back to me
on any of your pages.

If you have any other ideas about joint ventures let me know.

Thanks,

Matt


The Free Ad Forum
1314 E. Las Olas Blvd.
Ft. Lauderale Fl. 33301

No comments: