Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Reviews: CEILING FAN DUSTER REVIEWS

CEILING FAN DUSTER REVIEWS


Ceiling Fan Duster The Ceiling Fan Duster lets you clean ceiling fans and other challenging to reach spots without having dangerously climbing on chairs or ladders. The double-sided brush removes dust from both sides of the fan blades in a single swoop making use of static electrical energy. Also, functions great as a dust mop! Fits ceiling fan blades up to 6″ wide handle easily adjusts to 27″, 37″, or 47″.

Rating:

SALE Price: $ 8.09

USERS REVIEWS:

This is not a telescopic wand on the duster. You can reach your fan blades from floor level but if you have vaulted ceilings and want to use this duster to clean corners, you will need a ladder.


Sandra L. Boucher

This item is precisely what I desired to dust the corners, and so on. of my ceiling. It is lightweight and will turn any way to run the edge of the ceiling.


Sharon S. Mcclellan “Art McClellan”

Received the fan duster swiftly and it was anything I expected it to be!!! I enjoy it!!! I was usually frustrated when I had to clean all of our ceiling fans until I bought this duster!! What a fantastic product!!! I would advise it to anyone with ceiling fans to dust or to use on other surfaces that are difficult to reach in your residence!


G. K. Ferguson “‘too many books-not enough time’”

Popularity: unranked

No comments: