Monday, November 26, 2012

Megan Amram, Crystal English, and 38 others have Tweets for you

     
matjohnson,
Here's what's happening on Twitter
  matjohnson
     
New! You can now receive this email as a daily digest.
Switch to daily delivery.
Stories

What Has Changed
As I read this post in the WSJ about the changing nature of VC funding of consumer web companies, I thought that we may be looking at the symptoms and not the disease. As the WSJ notes, VC funding of...

G.E. Looks to Industry for the Next Digital Disruption
General Electric is betting that Internet-era technology is ready to sweep through the industrial economy, much as the consumer Internet has transformed media.

For The Win
Square Puck: sounds dangerous, right? I think it is. There's a famous/trite expression, commonly cited in the venture business, about how you want to skate to where the puck is going, not to where it is right now. As I…

Careers Start by Peeling Potatoes
Listening to my the family talk about dividing up the cooking chores for this Thanksgiving dinner, including who would peel the potatoes, reminded me that most careers start by peeling potatoes. KP...

Japanese Stocks? Yes, They Really Think So
While Japan has offered investors numerous cautionary tales, a few strategists see better days coming for the nation's battered equities

Tweets

Andrew Kaczynski @BuzzFeedAndrew 22 Nov
This is insane. The number of planes currently in the air for holiday travel. pic.twitter.com/WEYOgIv4
View details

Crystal English @crystale 25 Nov
Traveling light. instagr.am/p/SbwCDFSAWE/
Retweeted by Chris Sacca and 2 others
View details

The White House @whitehouse 24 Nov
My family & I started our holiday shopping at a local bookstore on #SmallBizSat. I hope you'll join & shop small this holiday season. -bo
Retweeted by Mitch Kapor, Steve Case, Saumil Mehta and 1313 others
View details

Josh Felser @Joshmedia 24 Nov
this "learning from failure" thing is overrated & gets too much PC play. I'd rather take risks, not fail & learn from success.
Retweeted by Dave McClure, howardlindzon and 42 others
View details

Megan Amram @meganamram 23 Nov
OK, I waited in line all night, now where do I vote??
Retweeted by Chris Sacca, Sasha Frere-Jones and 964 others
View details
Don't miss out. Stay up to date on what's happening.
Go to Twitter

No comments: