Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Edward Snowden: The Untold Story | Threat Level | WIRED

     
matjohnson,
Here's what's trending on Twitter this week.
  matjohnson
     

Jonathan Abrams @abrams

Interesting, apparently it was James Clapper's lying to the Senate committee that actually triggered Snowden to act: wired.com/2014/08/edward…

14 Aug

Edward Snowden: The Untold Story | Threat Level | WIRED

The message arrives on my "clean machine," a MacBook Air loaded only with a sophisticated encryption package. "Change in plans," my contact says. "Be in the lobby of the Hotel ______ by 1 pm. Bring a...

11

Related tweets

Don Dodge @DonDodge

"@kevinrose: huge news for me today, I'm back in the game!: techcrunch.com/2014/08/15/kev… & recode.net/2014/08/15/kev…" Milk v2.0? I would invest again

15 Aug

Kevin Rose Goes Part-Time at Google Ventures to Find His True North...

The longtime Silicon Valley entrepreneur goes rogue to scratch his startup itch.

11

Related tweets

Jonathan Abrams @abrams

What I Saw in Ferguson nzzl.me/VpBHgo via @nuzzel thanks @maassp

14 Aug

What I Saw in Ferguson

The day began with questions about why a young man was killed. It ended as a referendum on the militarization of American police forces.

8

Related tweets

Jason Kolb @jasonkolb

Livestream just now: "We were just told by the police to turn off our cameras. We will NOT be turning of our cameras" new.livestream.com/accounts/90354…

14 Aug

I am Mike Brown Live from Ferguson, MO

Watch KARG Argus Radio's I am Mike Brown Live from Ferguson, MO on Livestream.com.

6

Related tweets

William Dunn @willtramp

If you find a picture of a more hip hop looking carrot than this today then I'll be impressed. pic.twitter.com/IiDcoGzwHD

16 Aug

2

Favorites

Elon Musk @elonmusk

Kids dump 5 ice buckets over my head for ALS & they nominate Notch, Johnny Depp and Tony Hawk! youtu.be/Retn7RDjYiw

16 Aug

2

Favorites

Wu-Tang Financial @Wu_Tang_Finance

CASH
RULES
EVERYTHING
AROUND
ME
EXCEPT
WHEN
OTHER
ASSET
CLASSES
PROVIDE
HIGHER
RISK
ADJUSTED
YIELDS

15 Aug

3

Favorites

Kimi B. @kimibader

My neighborhood just signed up our 900th member on @Nextdoor, and it started with just @johnnieb72 and I. #austin #knowyourneighbors

16 Aug

1

Retweet

Don't miss out. Stay up to date on what's happening.
Go to Twitter

No comments: