Monday, April 20, 2015

@ryan_mcintyre tweeted: Apple and @tim_cook, I love my tiny new MacBook. Please make my road-warrior fantasy charger + USB hub a reality!

Ryan McIntyre
@ryan_mcintyre
 
Apple and @tim_cook, I love my tiny new MacBook. Please make my road-warrior fantasy charger + USB hub a reality!
View on Twitter
Hiten Shah
@hnshah
 
Do you use @SlackHQ? I'm doing some research and you can help by taking this survey: qs.tc/slacksurvey #SaaS
View on Twitter
TechCrunch
@TechCrunch
 
And the winners of TechCrunch's first Meetup in Seoul are… tcrn.ch/1E0vVp0
View on Twitter
AngelList
@AngelList
 
Congrats: @Vacatia raises $7M, 4 months after an investment from @BrendanFWallace's syndicate finsmes.com/2015/04/vacati…
View on Twitter
Bill Gurley
@bgurley
 
Fav quote from Druckenmiller speech re: Texans. Could easily apply to Silicon Valley also. valuewalk.com/wp-content/upl…
View on Twitter
Adam Nash
@adamnash
 
Great piece in @FortuneMagazine by @adamlashinsky on Comcast Ventures w/ the great @lo_toney fortune.com/2015/04/20/com…
View on Twitter
Customize your email
Did you know you could pick how often you receive this email? You can choose to receive it daily or opt in to receive it weekly.
More options

No comments: