Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Make Friends with Your Fridge - Dedicated E-mail

Follow us on Twitter

DEDICATED E-MAIL

June 29, 2010 | Everywhere

Make Friends with Your Fridge

Samsung!

Name: Samsung Four-Door Refrigerator

Current City: New York, NY

Relationship Status: On the market

Looking for: Owner

Likes: Saving energy, dispensing filtered water and ice, and chilling wine to a perfect 42°

Dislikes: Freezer burn and soggy veggies

About Me: I’m an admitted workaholic — 24/7. But I love my job. Need something kept cold? Bring it on. Three trays of lasagna? My Twin Cooling Plus System® will keep them fresher longer. Like they said in that movie, “Help me help you.” Actually, I don’t need much help. I’ve got 28 cubic feet of storage space, a buffed physique, French doors for easy access (wink), and a counter-height drawer with four adjustable temperature zones. Long story short, I’m your new best friend. I also love long walks on the beach (jk).

Contact Info: Check out my website. I’m a hoot.


You spend enough time with your appliances, you may as well become friends. Get to know the Samsung four-door refrigerator and other cool appliances online at samsung.com/homeappliance.


Send to a Friend Print Save  
Facebook Twitter Stumbleupon  



mathewgjohnson1.repostage@blogger.com: Change your e-mail address | Unsubscribe
© 2010 DailyCandy, Inc. All rights reserved. 584 Broadway Suite 201 New York, NY 10012
DailyCandy is strictly editorial. There is no pay for play.
Editorial Policy | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Artwork by Miss Capricho

No comments: