Monday, January 6, 2014

Amy Jo Kim, Ana Marie Cox, and 6 others have Tweets for you

     
matjohnson,
Here's what's trending on Twitter this week.
  matjohnson
     

Kamal Ravikant @kamalravikant

Great read for anyone interested in Silicon Valley. RT "@semil: Very few can write like @kimmaicutler -
tcrn.ch/1a8cUT1"

05 Jan

Silicon Valley Lost, and Found

Silicon Valley is a place that is just as much about people reinventing themselves as it is about people reinventing industries. As a new year turns, it's..

9

Related tweets

Amy Jo Kim @amyjokim

every success & failure in business – as in sports – it attributable to how well we perform as teams bit.ly/1hmXMoO by @msuster

03 Jan

Understanding the Politics of Tech Startups

Many startups these days are started by young, technical or product founders who are in the idealistic phase of their lives and careers. Thus I hear many talk about "radical transparency" when virt...

6

Related tweets

Ana Marie Cox @anamariecox

I love that @ChrisWarcraft is still such a nerd, I hate that he's gone from Minn., and I totally believe him. deadspin.com/i-was-an-nfl-p…

03 Jan

I Was An NFL Player Until I Was Fired By Two Cowards And A Bigot

Hello. My name is Chris Kluwe, and for eight years I was the punter for the Minnesota Vikings. In May 2013, the Vikings released me from the team. At the time, quite a few people asked me if I thought it was because of…

5

Related tweets

Sarah Perez @sarahintampa

On Software Quality and Building a Better Evernote in 2014 blog.evernote.com/blog/2014/01/0… #evernote #blog

05 Jan

On Software Quality and Building a Better Evernote in 2014

I got the wrong sort of birthday present yesterday: a sincerely-written post by Jason Kincaid lamenting a perceived decline in the quality of Evernote software over the past few months. I could quibble with the…

4

Related tweets

Marc Andreessen @pmarca

"It costs $1.36 to power an iPad for a year, compared with $28.21 for a desktop computer."

04 Jan

3

Retweets

Meredith Frost @MeredithFrost

Stunning photo from Lake Michigan where winter gales coated St. Joseph Lighthouse in ice (Image/John McCormick) pic.twitter.com/eiqDxmLrlE

04 Jan

2

Retweets

manudwarf @manudwarf

Of course, foreigners steal your job! But... pic.twitter.com/RaMliVYCzd

05 Jan

3

Retweets

Matt Richenburg @MattRichenburg

This ruined my week. Paying it forward. I'm so sorry fellow iPhone users. pic.twitter.com/KQhmKFEMHi

04 Jan

2

Retweets

Don't miss out. Stay up to date on what's happening.
Go to Twitter

No comments: