Tuesday, February 25, 2014

30 Things Our Editor-in-Chief Has Favorited Lately

Currently Coveting  
Pin It
Ashley Parrish shares her latest obsessions
Tip-Top
In the late 1980s, I cut, ripped, and Bedazzled anything with shoulders into a belly-baring top. Now I covet Tibi's grown-up version of the crop.
Going Clear
Be still my beating heart: Alexandra Von Furstenberg’s neon-laced acrylic and X-O construction go together like soul mates.
Mix Master
Suede, silk, animal print, neon, and gemstones — the gang's all there. Giuseppe Zanotti's fun flats are my everything.
Get on Board
My lack of knife skills and fear of landing in the ER keep me from true blades of glory. Hopefully, this hand-painted block will help me perfect the art of the chop.
Phab-ulous
You may call the Nokia Lumia 1520 a "phablet," but I call it my Instagram secret weapon. The twenty-megapixel camera means my pics don't need a filter.
Our editor-in-chief has a thing for teacups. See what else her heart desires.
Follow Us!
f t p tu yt
This email was sent to: mathewgjohnson1.repostage@blogger.com | Unsubscribe
© 2014 DailyCandy, LLC All rights reserved. 584 Broadway New York, NY, 10012, USA
Editorial Policy | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

No comments: