Monday, February 10, 2014

Chad Dickerson, Colleen Taylor, and 6 others have Tweets for you

     
matjohnson,
Here's what's trending on Twitter this week.
  matjohnson
     

Chad Dickerson @chaddickerson

great story from @bhorowitz about @jjbreslow, Etsy's awesome new-ish general counsel: "Why I did Not Go to Jail." bhorowitz.com/why_i_did_not_…

07 Feb

Why I Did Not Go To Jail

A lot of people have been asking me what my upcoming book, The Hard Thing About Hard Things, will be like. Here's a piece that I wrote for the book that did not make the cut. I still think it's a pretty good story and…

11

Related tweets

Satya Patel @satyap

love this from @bijan; not enough to be better, need to be different too — The "blah blah blah on steroids" bijansabet.com/post/759163657…

07 Feb

The "blah blah blah on steroids"

We often hear about new products that promise to beat the current market leader by being the "blah blah blah on steroids" I'm not a big fan of this strategy That doesn't mean that the market leader...

5

Related tweets

Colleen Taylor @loyalelectron

Why tech's civic duty matters. MT @cdixon: Most valuable cos in the world: 1) Apple 2) Google 3) Exxon 4) Microsoft bloomberg.com/news/2014-02-0…

07 Feb

Google Passes Exxon to Become 2nd-Most Valuable U.S. Firm

Google Inc. surpassed Exxon Mobil Corp. as the second-most valuable U.S. company, trailing only Apple Inc. and underscoring the growing role of technology in the economy.

4

Related tweets

Josh Kopelman @joshk

Reading an old Andy Grove speech. So much goodness in here on Strategic Inflection Points and competition frc.vc/sL

08 Feb

Academy of Management: Andrew S. Grove

Discover the latest news, press releases, corporate information from Intel Corporation.

4

Related tweets

Chloe Chaidez @Chlochai

05 Feb

1

Favorite

Károly Balogh @chainq

And there you go with a nice @twittamiga screenshot. :P pic.twitter.com/7NNX11qoB9

05 Feb

1

Favorite

Suzanne Philion @SuzKP

I get it...I'll go back to work... ;) (pressured by youngest @Yahoo user) pic.twitter.com/lBtwJlWpT9

05 Feb

1

Favorite

Jamie Varon @jamievaron

When I post a selfie it's because I'm like, hey, I like my face today and I'm gonna celebrate that shit.

05 Feb

1

Favorite

Don't miss out. Stay up to date on what's happening.
Go to Twitter

No comments: